Minnesota Auto Insurance
Accident Avoidance is Not Promised to You
If you have heard the shrieks of crashing metal, the screech of slammed on brakes or experienced the injury or fatality of anyone because of an auto accident, you know it is grim. And when you're alone, unprotected and uncertain, it is even worse.
That's when you are the most vulnerable. Because if you are not protected, your life as you know it, could disappear.
Get valuable protection before an accident by calling Insurance Brokers of Mn.
A Protective Shield
Think of your auto insurance as a shield. The shield protects you and your assets in case of loss, injury or damage. It consists of the following protections:
- Liability - in case you are found at fault
- Collision - in the event of your car is damaged by a collision
- Comprehensive - if your car is damaged by anything other than collision
Other protection includes:
- Medical Payments if you have to pay on an injury for yourself or a passenger
- Emergency Road service if you are ever stranded in your vehicle
- Uninsured Motorist Protection. Just because the law says auto insurance is mandatory, doesn't mean that everyone will have it.
We will show you all of your protection options, recommend the right limits and make sure you are receiving all of the discounts you are entitled to.
Five easy steps to consider when choosing auto insurance
Navigating the world of auto insurance isn't always easy. But at Insurance Brokers of MN Inc. we have agents located across the state that are experienced and knowledge to help you understand auto insurance - so you can get the proper auto coverage you need at a price that is affordable. Here are a 5 easy steps to help you make the right choice for auto insurance:
- Start with a self-assessment. Write down some key facts about yourself, your family and your driving habits. Review your financial picture. List your assets - including the worth of your car - determine what you want to protect and outline your budget. Review the section "What should I consider when purchasing insurance" in our Auto Insurance Basics. It will help you evaluate your needs.
- Learn about the auto insurance coverages required by Minnesota state law and those that are optional. Even if you think you already know, take a few minutes to walk through these simplecoverage basics and optional coverages, or refer to our helpful Auto Coverage Guide.
- Select the car deductible and limits that meet your financial risk tolerance and your personal needs.
- Find out what discounts and advantages are available for you. With Travelers, your safe driving habits, the number of cars you insure or other policies you have with us are among the ways you could save you money.
- Finally, choose an insurer who will be there when you need them. Insurance Brokers of MN represents many top rated insurance companies that will be there when you need them. Not to mention our 24/7 personal claims service around-the-clock claim reporting that have earned customer loyalty for decades.
Insurance Brokers of Mn - Your Auto Insurance Expert
Protection is meaningless after the accident. And think of it. We are all one mishap away from devastating personal and financial loss.
At Insurance Brokers of Mn we have protected the residents and business of Minnesota since 1998. We know the area. We know the residents. We know how to protect you with the right car insurance.
Avoiding accidents is not promised to you or anyone else. So, don't delay. Be prepared for life's misfortunes. Complete the Quote Form now and let the professionals at Insurance Brokers of Mn forge a shield of protection over you.
Agents located in: Anoka, Ada, Austin, Bemidji, Blaine, Brandon, Brooklyn Center, Buffalo,
Byron, Cambridge, Cannon Falls, Dawson, Duluth, Forest Lake, Graceville, Grand Forks, Ham Lake, Hermantown, Hibbing, Inver Grove Heights, Isanti, Jordan, Lino Lakes, Little Falls, Maple Plain, Pequot Lakes, Richfield, Roseville, St Cloud, Stillwater, Thief River Falls, Waconia