Agriculture InsuranceGet your free agriculture insurance quote from Insurance Brokers of MN. Call 1-877-323-3314 for more information. We're located in 35 locations across the state of MN to serve you!
Minnesota Agriculture Insurance
In-sync with your Growing Agribusiness
We all depend on American agriculture’s survival and growth, yet few of us understand the unique challenges facing today’s farmers. Their love of the land must be matched by their knowledge of advanced techniques and equipment. Their growing investments of capital must be protected. A commitment to provide comprehensive agriculture insurance to American farmers is the foundation of Insurance Brokers of MN.
What’s covered in Minnesota Agriculture Insurance?
Farming has always been a risky business. Many uncontrollable factors come into play – weather, vermin, or other natural catastrophes – that can destroy a crop and put the farmer in a bad financial situation. A variety of Minnesota agriculture insurance options are available to farmers so they can receive compensation in the event of a poor season or catastrophic natural event:
- Risk Reduction with Crop Insurance: A key element of risk reduction for farmers is crop insurance.
- Crop insurance – subsidized and regulated by the USDA-Risk Management Agency – is an important tool in managing financial risk associated with farming. It is intended to help farmers survive disasters and return to profitability, providing they purchase an adequate amount of protection.
- Livestock Insurance – The raising and farming of livestock can be just as risky as growing crops. You face the same kinds of challenges – fluctuating market prices, reduced yields (as in dairy farming), and the sickness or death of your animals. Livestock insurance can provide you with invaluable coverage in case of these kinds of challenges.
- Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance – P&C insurance covers an agribusiness’s buildings and their contents — money and securities, accounts-receivable records, inventory, furniture, machinery and supplies when damage, theft, or loss occurs. If you hire employees to work for you, you need P&C insurance in case of injury on your property.
Want to find an agent near you?
Insurance Brokers of MN – Your Minnesota Agriculture Insurance Expert
Customers of Insurance Brokers of MN can expect excellent service from our local independent agent network, dedicated agribusiness underwriters, risk control specialists, and claim handlers. Safeguard your future in agriculture today. Learn more about your options for agribusiness insurance coverage by filling out our Protection Savings Form below right away. Get a free quote from one of our experienced agents and don’t go another minute without the best possible protection available!
Commercial Agriculture Businesses
We provide insurance solutions to a wide range of agriculture businesses. Here are some of the business types we currently serve:
- Animal Slaughtering and Processing (poultry, egg, etc.)
- Beet Sugar Manufacturing
- C – Stores
- C – Stores with Agronomy
- Canneries (fish, seafood, fruits, vegetables)
- Confectionery Manufacturing and Wholesalers
- Dairy Product (except dried or canned) Merchant Wholesalers
- Dairy Product Manufacturing (milk, eggs, cheese, butter)
- Dried/Dehydrated Food Manufacturing
- Farm Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
- Fertilizer Dealers and Distributors with Custom Mixing
- Fish and Seafood Merchant Wholesalers
- Flower, Nursery Stock and Florist Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
- Food Distributors and Processors
- Frozen Fruit Juices and Food
- Fruit and Vegetable Merchant Dealers
- Fruit and Tree Nut Farming (orchards, roasted nuts and peanut butter processing)
- Fruit and Vegetable Packing
- Grain Elevators
- Meat Packing Plants
- Milk Haulers
- Mills (Animal Feed Manufacturing, Feed Mills, Flour Milling, Grain)
- Nursery, Garden Center and Farm Supply Stores
- Seafood Processing and Packaging
- Seed Cleaners/ Dealers
- Seed Merchants
- Sod Farms
- Soybean Processing
- Support Activities for Animal Production (breeding services for animals – AI, etc., dairy herd improvement activities, livestock spraying, and sheep dipping and shearing)
- Veterinary Services (livestock services)
Agents located in: Anoka, Ada, Altoona, WI, Bemidji, Blaine, Brandon, Brooklyn Center, Buffalo, Burnsville, Byron, Coon Rapids, Cambridge, Cannon Falls, Dawson, Duluth, Forest Lake, Graceville, Grand Forks, Ham Lake, Hermantown, Hibbing, Inver Grove Heights, Isanti, Jordan, Lino Lakes, Little Falls, Maple Plain, Otsego, Pequot Lakes, Princeton, Ramsey, Rogers, Richfield, St Cloud, St Paul, Thief River Falls, Waconia, Wheaton
Want to find an agent near you?
If you would like more information on Personal Risk Management, you can call us at 1-877-323-3314, or fill out the quote form and we’ll contact you.