Hotel and Motel InsuranceGet your free apartment owners insurance quote from Insurance Brokers of MN. Call 1-877-323-3314 for more information. We're located in 35 locations across the state of MN to serve you!
Hotel & Motel Insurance
Minnesota Hotel and Motel Insurance
Whether you’re running a 5-star hotel that caters to pop stars or a nightly motel that caters to late-night travelers, your hotel business will face its fair share of risks. And with those risks, comes a need to protect your business and all that comes with it.
At Insurance brokers of MN, Inc. we are here to eliminate the hassle of searching on your own by walking you through a hand-picked selection of top insurance policies to cover both your business and your employees.
CONSIDER PROTECTING YOUR:
- Income and future earnings
- Building and its contents
- Inventory, equipment and fixtures
- Outdoor fixtures, fences and signs
- Customer and employee data
What is hotel insurance?
Hotels and motels in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota and South Dakota and the upper Midwest provide guests with many services, and each one that a hotel offers exposes the hotel to certain potential risks. Almost any hotel or motel for instance, might be sued by a guest who’s injured while spending the night or could have property damaged during a burglary. A hotel that serves food may be found liable for any food-borne illnesses its dishes spread, and one that has a pool might be held responsible for any accidents that occur in the pool area. These are just a few of the many possible risks that a hotel and motel owners may face. Because they’re exposed to so many perils, it’s important for hotels and motels to have robust hotel insurance policies.
At Insurance Brokers of MN, we have special low-cost Hotel and Motel insurance programs that are specifically designed to meet the needs of hotels and motels.
PROTECT YOUR Hotel/ Motel BUSINESS FROM THESE RISKS:
- Bodily injury to visitors on your premises
- Harm or injury caused by food or beverages you sell
- Personal injury or property damage caused by your employees
- Guest illness from mold or other airborne contaminants
- False advertising, slander, or libel claims
- Burglary, vandalism, or civil commotion
- Weather-related events and power outages
- Earthquakes, floods, and wind
- Building collapse, explosion, and fire
- Replacing or repairing broken equipment
- Business down time and loss of income due to equipment failure
- Food spoilage or goods lost because of equipment malfunction
- Liquor liability if you sell alcohol
- Online threats and stolen data
Want to find an agent near you?
Insurance Brokers of MN – Your Minnesota Hotel and Motel Insurance Expert
Customers of Insurance Brokers of MN can expect excellent service from our local independent agent network, dedicated hotel and motel insurance underwriters, risk control specialists, and claim handlers. Safeguard your future in Hotel or Motel today.
Learn more about your options for hotels and motels insurance coverage by filling out our Protection Savings Form below right away. Get a free quote from one of our experienced agents and don’t go another minute without the best possible protection available
Agents located in: Anoka, Ada, Altoona, WI, Bemidji, Blaine, Brandon, Brooklyn Center, Buffalo, Burnsville, Byron, Coon Rapids, Cambridge, Cannon Falls, Dawson, Duluth, Forest Lake, Graceville, Grand Forks, Ham Lake, Hermantown, Hudson, Inver Grove Heights, Isanti, Jordan, Lino Lakes, Little Falls, Medina, Minneapolis, Pequot Lakes, Princeton, Ramsey, Redwood Falls, Rogers, Richfield, St Cloud, St Paul, Thief River Falls, Vadnais Heights, Waconia, Wheaton