Minnesota Cyber & Data Liability Insurance
What Is Cyber Liability Insurance?
Basically, it’s a contract between a business and an insurance company where the insurer agrees to pay for expenses like fees, fines, lost income, and public relations (depending on coverage) to help the company recover from a number of threats and incidents.
Why Do I Need Cyber Liability Insurance
If your company gets hacked, cyber liability insurance can help save you from a door-closing disaster.
Cyber liability insurance provides coverage for:
- Privacy liability: Fills the gaps between state- and federal-specific definitions after a data breach
- Privacy regulatory claims: Legal defense expenses, fines and penalties assessed by federal, state, and local authorities
- Security breach response: IT forensics, customer notifications, PR, and credit monitoring services
- Security liability: Addresses the human element and allegations of a “Security Wrongful Act”
- Multimedia liability: Defamation, libel, slander, copyright, and more
- Cyber extortion: Expenses and payments (within limits) to a harmful third party to avert potential damage
- PCI-DSS assessment: Compliance assessments and expenses involving cardholder information
- Cyber deception extension: Extensions respond to an intentional or misleading material facts contained or conveyed within an electronic or telephonic communication(s) that are believed to be genuine
- Business income and digital asset restoration: Provides for lost business and earnings, expenses, and digital-asset restoration costs.
Insurance Brokers of MN – Cyber & Data Liability Insurance Experts
Our Insurance Brokers of Mn agents will search the market with our many companies and match you with the best coverage the best price.
Learn more about your options with Insurance Brokers of MN by calling TODAY or by filling out our Quote Request right away. Get a free quote from one of our experienced agents and don’t go another minute without the best possible protection available!
Simply fill out this short form and we’ll get back to you within a day to start the quote process or CALL US TODAY
Agents located in: Anoka, Ada, Altoona, WI, Bemidji, Blaine, Brandon, Brooklyn Center, Buffalo, Burnsville, Byron, Coon Rapids, Cambridge, Cannon Falls, Dawson, Duluth, Forest Lake, Graceville, Grand Forks, Ham Lake, Hermantown, Hibbing, Inver Grove Heights, Isanti, Jordan, Lino Lakes, Little Falls, Maple Plain, Otsego, Pequot Lakes, Princeton, Ramsey, Richfield, St Cloud, St Paul, Thief River Falls, Waconia