Ashby Automobile Insurance

Chris Roley, out of our Ashby, MN location is ready to help you insure whatever you drive. Chris has a wide range of auto Insurance products at a fair price, whether you have a personal auto or SUV, contractors pick up or a farm truck. Ask Chris about ways to reduce your premiums when you look at a package policy of auto and homeowners insurance. Your price gets even better if you qualify for any of our other available discounts, like good student, accident free, 55 Alive and more! Chris will ask whether you want collision and/or comprehensive coverage, how high you want your deductible to be, what liability limits you want, and whether you want any types of optional coverage. Chris will do his best to make sure you understand what these terms mean and how much coverage is right for you.

  • Standard and Preferred auto Insurance for Ashby, Brandon, Garfield, Evansville, Millerville, Holmes City and Leaf Valley
  • High Risk auto Insurance for Ashby, Brandon, Garfield, Evansville, Millerville, Holmes City and Leaf Valley
  • Classic autos / High Valued autos for Ashby, Brandon, Garfield, Evansville, Millerville, Holmes City and Leaf Valley
  • Special program for Mature/Elderly Drivers for Ashby, Brandon, Garfield, Evansville, Millerville, Holmes City and Leaf Valley

At Insurance Brokers of MN – Ashby, we service all of the surrounding cities, including Garfield, Evansville, Millerville, Holmes City and Leaf Valley.

We shop the market for you with companies like Allstate, AAA, Nationwide, Travelers, Auto Owners, Progressive, Chubb, Met Life, Kemper, Safeco, State Auto, The Hartford, UFG, Acuity and more! We Work For You!

Give Chris a call for your free no-obligation quote today at 320-524-2200. Or click on the Request for Quote button and fill out the form.

Coverage Options

Collision and Comprehensive (Other Than Collision) Coverages

Collision and Comprehensive (other than collision) coverages pay for damage to your automobile. You can purchase either or both of these coverages for each vehicle you own. If you have an auto loan you may be required to purchase both.

  • Collision coverage insures you against damage to your vehicle caused during an accident.
  • Comprehensive (other than collision) coverage insures you against all other physical damage to your car caused by such events as fire, theft, flood, and vandalism.

Collision and comprehensive (other than collision) coverage usually includes a deductible, which can range from $100 to $1,000. If your car is damaged, the Insurance company pays only for the damage in excess of the deductible you selected. The higher the deductible, the lower the premium.

Liability Coverage

Liability coverage pays for injuries you cause to other people and damage you cause to other people’s property when you are at fault in an automobile accident.

Personal Injury Protection

Some states require Personal Injury Protection, which is also known as No-Fault coverage. This coverage pays for things like medical and rehabilitative expenses, replacement services, and funeral expenses. It also pays for loss of income if you are injured in an auto accident and are unable to work.

Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist Coverage

This coverage pays if you are injured by a person who is completely uninsured or doesn’t have enough liability Insurance to cover your injuries. It also covers you if you are in an accident with a hit-and-run driver.

Optional Coverage

Optional or special coverage includes extras such as towing, rental reimbursement, and roadside assistance. None of these coverages are required.

How Much Do I Need?

Choosing the appropriate level of auto Insurance coverage depends on a number of factors, including assets you must protect (liability coverage), value of your vehicle (collision and comprehensive), the amount of money you can afford to pay out-of-pocket (deductible), and your tolerance for risk.

Free Auto Insurance Quote