Brooklyn Center Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance isn’t just a good thing to have to protect you financially in the case of an accident – in many states it’s required.
Steve Graham, out of our Brooklyn Center, MN location represents a wide range of auto Insurance products at a fair price. Your price gets even better if you qualify for any of our available discounts. When applying for auto Insurance, you’re usually asked whether you want collision and/or comprehensive coverage, how high you want your deductible to be, what liability limits you want, and whether you want any types of optional coverage. Make sure you understand what these terms mean and how much coverage is right for you.
- Standard and Preferred auto Insurance
- High Risk auto Insurance
- Classic autos / High Valued autos
- Special program for Mature/Elderly Drivers
- Discounts that are available
- Recreational vehicles / Boat
At Insurance Brokers of MN – Brooklyn Center, we service all surrounding areas including New Hope, Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, Osseo and Columbia Heights.
We shop the market for you with companies like Allstate, AAA, Nationwide, Travelers, Auto Owners, Progressive, Chubb, Met Life, Kemper, Safeco, State Auto, The Hartford, UFG, Acuity and more! We Work For You!
Give Steve a call for your free no-obligation quote at 763-566-8345. Or click the Request for Quote button and fill out the form.
Watch our Personal Insurance Risk Management video to see our specialized approached.
- At Insurance Brokers of MN – Brooklyn Center we service all of the Northwest Suburbs, such as: Brooklyn Center (55430, 55429), Fridley (55432), Columbia Heights (55421), Crystal (55428), Robbinsdale (55422), Brooklyn Park (55445), New Hope (55427), and many more surrounding cities. We represent dozens of A, A+, and A++ rated insurance carriers that provide a wide range of auto Insurance products at a competitive price.
- We shop the market for you with companies like Allstate, AAA, Nationwide, Travelers, Auto Owners, Progressive, Chubb, Met Life, Kemper, Safeco, State Auto, The Hartford, UFG, Acuity and more! We Work For You!
- Not only is our team dedicated to finding you the best coverage at the lowest price, we will also work to provide you with any discounts that are available to you. Below is a list of Auto Insurance types and coverages available. Let our experienced team here in Brooklyn Center make Auto Insurance shopping easy and leave you confident in your coverages.
- Give Steve Graham, Mike Woolever, Dawn Blake, Beth or Ashley a call for your free, no-obligation quote at
Collision and Comprehensive (Other than Collision) Coverages
Collision and Comprehensive (other than collision) coverages pay for damage to your automobile. You can purchase either or both of these coverages for each vehicle you own. If you have an auto loan you may be required to purchase both.
- Collision coverage insures you against damage to your vehicle caused during an accident.
- Comprehensive (other than collision) coverage insures you against all other physical damage to your car caused by such events as fire, theft, flood, and vandalism.
Collision and comprehensive (other than collision) coverage usually includes a deductible, which can range from $100 to $1,000. If your car is damaged, the Insurance company pays only for the damage in excess of the deductible you selected. The higher the deductible, the lower the premium.
Liability coverage pays for injuries you cause to other people and damage you cause to other people’s property when you are at fault in an automobile accident.
Personal Injury Protection
Some states require Personal Injury Protection, which is also known as No-Fault coverage. This coverage pays for things like medical and rehabilitative expenses, replacement services, and funeral expenses. It also pays for loss of income if you are injured in an auto accident and are unable to work.
Uninsured/Under-Insured Motorist Coverage
This coverage pays if you are injured by a person who is completely uninsured or doesn’t have enough liability Insurance to cover your injuries. It also covers you if you are in an accident with a hit-and-run driver.
Optional or special coverage includes extras such as towing, rental reimbursement, and roadside assistance. None of these coverages are required.
How Much Do I Need?
Choosing the appropriate level of auto Insurance coverage depends on a number of factors, including assets you must protect (liability coverage), value of your vehicle (collision and comprehensive), the amount of money you can afford to pay out-of-pocket (deductible), and your tolerance for risk.
Optional Increased Liability Coverage a Personal Umbrella Policy:
Protecting your family and assets is a top priority, which is why people have insurance. What happens if you find yourself in a situation where your homeowners, automobile or boat insurance is not enough? Well, that’s when a personal umbrella insurance policy could help protect your assets. So, if your liability coverage isn’t enough to pay for the damages of an accident you cause or a visitor’s injuries on your property, a personal umbrella insurance policy kicks in right where your underlying policy’s coverage left off up to $1,000,000. Higher personal umbrella limits are available.
Discuss your needs with TODAY.
Give Steve Graham, Mike Woolever, Dawn Blake, Beth or Ashley a call for your free review no-obligation quote at: