Business Insurance for Minneapolis
Tyler writes many different business type policies with a wide range of insurance companies. Choosing the right business or commercial insurance plan for your business can be very confusing, so we have developed many different options and programs to meet the needs of our commercial insurance clients in Minneapolis, MN. Tyler services all of the surrounding cities, including Apple Valley, Burnsville, Savage, Bloomington and Lakeville.
At Insurance Brokers of MN, we can design a specialized package according to your property, liability, and casualty needs. We are also proactive in identifying any factors that may increase your premiums or change your risk, and provide consulting and risk management options to protect your business.
We shop the market for you with companies like Nationwide, Travelers, Auto Owners, State Auto, The Hartford, UFG, Acuity, Zurich, Am Trust, SFM, Accident Fund, Selective, QBE and more!
We Work For You!
Whether you are a retailer, wholesaler, contractor, or electrician, we can tailor a package to meet your specific needs and requirements. Request for a quote online or give your local Agent, Tyler Flatmoe, in Minneapolis a call today!
OUR BUSINESS INSURANCE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Business Owners Packages (BOP)
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Auto
- Group Health
- Personalized comprehensive insurance program & Risk Management analysis – protecting your company and its assets requires understanding of coverages.
- Claims history analysis – claims control is key to reducing premium cost.
- Annual insurance audit reviews & Work Comp experience modification reviews.
- Free loss control and prevention services – these free services help reduce the chance of loss.
- Business continuation planning – create a strategy to protect your business assets for the future.