Special Insurance Benefits for Minnesota Automotive Services
If you are an automotive service, you enjoy a number of important benefits when you become a part of the AASP-MN program. AASP-MN stands for The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers, Minnesota. This organization represents independently owned automotive services in MN and provides a number of good things. Each member receives a great deal of resources, support and assistance with running and improving their businesses. Everyone works to together to improve the automotive service industry for both consumer and business.
Members enjoy benefits like training and special events, scholarships and career opportunities and savings on a number of products and services. Plus, Insurance Brokers of MN is proud to offer special pricing and coverage on insurance just for AASP-MN members from United Fire Group (UFG). UFG is the endorsed insurance group for AASP-MN program.
Why Choose Eric Jensen at Insurance Brokers of Minnesota?
When you come to Eric Jensen at Insurance Brokers or MN in Blaine, Minnesota you are getting so much more than just an insurance agent. Eric has specializes in the auto services industry for the past 12 years and insures a large number of auto repair and auto body shops in the Twin Cities
Eric has only one concern, the well-being of you and your business and hewill remove all the mystery and hard work of comparing insurance companies and coverage options for you.
Eric is committed helping you find the best coverage at the most affordable rates. Eric and his staff are here to answer any and all of your questions and concerns on insurance. You only need to fill out the quote request form today, or CALL Eric at 763-862-1221
For more information about Eric click on the link below.
The following businesses (who are AASP-MN members) may qualify:
- Auto body shops (with approved paint booths)
- Auto glass services
- Detail services
- Upholstery shops
- Diagnostic services
- Engine repair shops
- Muffler shops
- Transmission shops
- Tire services
- Tune up shops
- Many other businesses
What Does United Fire Group Have to Offer?
Let’s take a look at some of the things you can receive:
- Business liability insurance
- Personal injury
- Advertising injury
- Garage keepers liability
- Product liability
- Newly purchased or built properties – this is an important consideration because purchasing or building new structures can seriously zap a company’s financial resources and leave you vulnerable.
- Worker’s tools and equipment
- Special losses
- Loss of business income (can be for as long as an entire year) no one knows when the unexpected can happen and this can be the difference between staying in business and going under. This coverage can also include business related expenses.
- Automatic inflation adjustment on contents
- Coinsurance not required – this can save a lot of money because some coinsurance amounts can be as high as 20 percent or more and on a large claim, this is significant.
- Sign insurance – covers attached signs up to $10,000 in value.
- Engine diagnostic equipment – high tech equipment can be expensive and you’ll enjoy up to $25,000 in protection.
What would you do if a trusted employee engaged in dishonesty which cost you thousands of dollars? Standard liability insurance does not cover things like forgery, counterfeiting, or money and securities issues and you need special crime insurance for these things.
An insurance policy endorsement is something extra which is added to your coverage. You receive extras like reimbursement coverage for employee new keys and many different kinds of property coverage like pollution cleanup insurance.
UFG GaragePro Ultra Endorsement
If you wish to enjoy the many benefits of enhanced coverage for your automotive business, you may want to consider the Ultra Endorsement. It extends many coverage options including:
- Additional transportation expenses
- Accidental airbag discharge
- Electronic equipment
- Broad form coverage – this includes a number of issues and occurrences which may occur, but are rare and not usually included in insurance.
- Technician errors and omissions
- Rented or borrowed vehicles
Contact Eric Jensen at Insurance Brokers of Minnesota ..Today